- Musculoskeletal Manipulative Physiotherapy (MMP) pioneered in Australia by G.D.Maitaland, Dr. James Cyriax, Prof. Patricia Trott, Prof. Ruth Grant, Mr.Mark Jones, Mr.David Butler at the University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia.
- MMP is the most advanced method of evaluation of physical and postural dysfunction, using only hands.
- There are a series of standardized testing for different structures like disc, ligament, joint, muscle, tendon, fascia, nerve followed by individualized management which is based on clinical evidence.
- The outcome is highly predictable, safe, quick and effective. MMP aims to address the root cause of pain and dysfunction.
Sri Sugam treats the following musculoskeletal disorders,
- Chest pain
- Intervertebral Disc prolapse
- Jaw pain
- Myofascial Trigger points
- Head and neck pain
- Facet Join syndrome
- Stiff Shoulder
- Heel pain