- Physical well-being and fitness is the lifeline for all sportspersons. Most sportspersons run a risk of injury and at Sri Sugam, we ensure that the injury does not hinder the person’s love for sports.
- With our experience in the field, we not only treat injuries but also give advice on how to prevent injury.
- At Sri Sugam, the role of a physiotherapist is twofold: firstly, we address the pain by using a combination of manual therapy, ice therapy, tapes and splints, to protect the damaged area and maintain the strength of the muscles.
- The other key component is to understand the mechanics of the breakdown, which requires a detailed assessment of the mechanical functions of the problem area and more importantly, a degree of skill beyond just treating symptoms.
- Our Sports clinic is equipped with multi-camera video analysis, which helps determine the problem areas and also predicts future injuries. Based on the examination, our specialists provide treatment, counseling, prevention and tips on improving the game.